- The deadline for abstract submission is on Monday, 15 August 2022.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated abstract onsite with you.