Welcome to ADARRC!
First, we wish to thank you for accepting our invitation to ADARRC’s 11th edition. With your support and contribution, we believe that ADARRC is going to be remarkable this year.
As part of our CME Application process, we would like to request for the following to be submitted to us on or before Monday, 20 September 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Presentation Slides:
- A draft presentation at this stage will be accepted
- Please include at least three (3) learning objectives
- Please include “References”
- Speaker Declaration Form (filled and signed) Download here
In addition, kindly share the following information with us. We will use these on the ADARRC Speakers website page and as well as on our other digital promotional purposes (including email marketing and social media) related to the 11th ADARRC:
- Recent photo
- Short bio with max. 150 words
- Position Title