How effective are current vaccines against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2?
Fortunately, the existing Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines appear to offer robust protection against the widespread delta variant. Efficacy is much better after 2 doses than after only a single dose.
- How do ibuprofen, ketorolac, and diclofenac compare for the treatment of acute, nonradicular low back pain in adults?
- Is there an association between gastric cancer and the use of proton pump inhibitors?
- Is leukocyte-rich plasma less effective than leukocyte-poor plasma when injected into the knees of adults with osteoarthritis?
- Is an intramuscular glucocorticoid injection noninferior to an intra-articular glucocorticoid injection in reducing knee pain in adults with knee osteoarthritis?
- Are postoperative opioids more effective than nonopioids in reducing pain after minor or moderate surgical procedures?
Leave A Comment