What is the best treatment for multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children?
For children with MIS-C caused by SARS-CoV-2, the preferred initial treatment is IVIG plus corticosteroids.
- How do ibuprofen, ketorolac, and diclofenac compare for the treatment of acute, nonradicular low back pain in adults?
- Is there an association between gastric cancer and the use of proton pump inhibitors?
- Is leukocyte-rich plasma less effective than leukocyte-poor plasma when injected into the knees of adults with osteoarthritis?
- Is an intramuscular glucocorticoid injection noninferior to an intra-articular glucocorticoid injection in reducing knee pain in adults with knee osteoarthritis?
- Are postoperative opioids more effective than nonopioids in reducing pain after minor or moderate surgical procedures?
Leave A Comment