Delegates who are not eligible for a visa on arrival must apply for a visa in advance through their regional UAE Embassy or Consulate Office or can email us at email@example.com should they want us to pre-arrange the visa.
Below are the list of countries for which the UAE has temporarily restricted issuing new visas:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Togo & Uganda.
- Passport-sized photo with a white background.
- Colour copy of your passport showing your full name, nationality, date, and place of birth, passport number, date of issue, and expiry.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity at the time of travel.
- Confirmed hotel booking through K.I.T. Group Middle East is a must in order to apply for a visa with us.
Visa applications will be accepted until 20 September 2023 only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable in case of rejection from Immigration.
- The Visa fee will be AED 550.00 (30-day single-entry visa + insurance).
- Visa processing will take 7 working days for all (subject to Immigration approval).
- Working days in the UAE are from Monday to Friday.
- 30 days single entry Visa will be valid for 60 days to enter the country from the date of issue and can stay for 30 days from the date of entry.