|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD RATE
6 June – 7 August (CLOSED)
8 August – 5 October (CLOSED)
6 October 2022 onwards
|AED 1,915.00||AED 2,585.00||AED 3,205.00|
|AED 1,385.00||AED 1,585.00||AED 1,795.00|
|AED 850.00||AED 950.00||AED 1,000.00|
Friday, 21 October
Monday, 24 October
|Inclusive of 5% UAE VAT|
- Registration Cancelation & Substitution ends on 21 September 2022.
- Online Registration closes on 12 October 2022.
What is included in your Registration?
Accepted Methods of Payment
All registration fees should be paid in advance in AED and made out to K.I.T. Group Middle East, mentioning 12ADARRC. Please do not forget to indicate your first and last name on the payment.
Payments can be made by
- Credit Card
Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Credit cards are debited in AED.
- Bank Transfer
Debit Card payment is not accepted as an option for payment processing
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account. Payment by bank transfer is only possible until 21 September 2022. Only credit card payments will be accepted after that date.
Letter of Confirmation/Payment Receipt
A letter of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by email once the Course Secretariat has received the related payment.
On Cancellation and Substitutions, please read below carefully:
- Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing.
- Cancellation may be accomplished before 21 September 2022 with a full refund, less a 30% administration charge.
- Notification of cancellation received after this date will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted no later than 21 September 2022. Please submit the name of your substitute to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of the Course
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Course Organizer resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the event (and of any part of its program), ADARRC cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
The Advanced Academic Rheumatology Review Course (ADARRC) is closely monitoring and staying updated on the current COVID-19 situation via the local health authorities and international reliable sources.
Our participant’s safety is our priority.