Does a booster dose provide clinical benefit against symptomatic infection and serious illness due to COVID-19 in persons 60 years and older who are fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine?
A booster (third) dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech provides significant additional protection against both infection and serious illness. (LOE = 2b)
- How do ibuprofen, ketorolac, and diclofenac compare for the treatment of acute, nonradicular low back pain in adults?
- Is there an association between gastric cancer and the use of proton pump inhibitors?
- Is leukocyte-rich plasma less effective than leukocyte-poor plasma when injected into the knees of adults with osteoarthritis?
- Is an intramuscular glucocorticoid injection noninferior to an intra-articular glucocorticoid injection in reducing knee pain in adults with knee osteoarthritis?
- Are postoperative opioids more effective than nonopioids in reducing pain after minor or moderate surgical procedures?